- Can I install a platform stairlift if my stairs are very narrow or have curves?
There is a wide variety of platforms on the market, and they can be adapted to each type of user.
- Will I have to have construction work done?
Installation is very easy and the manufacturer can adapt to the already existing stairs.
- What kind of maintenance does a platform stairlift require?
Maintenance is very easy: just clean the bodywork and the guide, using a damp cloth.
- What happens if the power goes out while I am using the platform?
Stairlifts are usually equipped with batteries. In the event of a mains power failure, you will certainly arrive where you intended without any problem.
- I have children. Does it pose any danger to them?
No, today’s platform stairlifts are usually provided with a safety system to prevent them from trapping anyone, big or small.
- Do they consume a lot of electricity? Will my electricity bill suddenly go up?
No, they usually consume as much as a small appliance.
- There is a wide variety of platform stairlift models on the market. Your main concern should be choosing the model that best suits your needs, and we will be happy to advise you.
Don’t forget, all our products have 3 year warranties, so, should any problem arise, our technicians will solve it quickly.
Do not hesitate, ask us for a quote, and give yourself or a family member more autonomy, and, consequently, greater happiness.
Vilber Platform Stairlifts in Granada: 958 22 17 07.
Vilber Platform Stairlifts in Seville: 958 22 17 07.
Vilber Platform Stairlifts in Malaga: 958 22 17 07.
Vilber Platform Stairlifts in Madrid: 902 36 81 56.